Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

10.1.13

Over Christmas, little man came up with a new phrase to get our attention.  "I need."  Yes, our little man now "needs" everything.  It all began with this experience on Christmas Eve:



He needed the ball.  He really needed the ball.

Since then he has needed doughnuts, his grandpa, a drink, his cars, a bath, candy...you name it.  But the cutest demand he has made was this last Sunday when he came up to me and told me he needed a friend.  I was busy and told him his daddy could be his friend.  So little man took Daddy up to his room and they played.  Doesn't it just melt your heart?

2 comments:

Jayme said...

Cute! I'm glad he has a friend :)

Emily Bennett said...

Awe! That is so sweet!!!!