Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

21.1.13

New things my baby is up to:

~He repeats everything he hears us say.  Like when his daddy dropped his phone and said, "Oh shoot!"  Little man walked around the house for the next half hour saying "oh shoot! oh shoot! oh shoot!"  Thank goodness that's ALL Daddy said!!!

~He loves taking baths.  I think if we let him, he'd bathe three or four times a day.  He loves being clean.  In fact, I have to wipe his hands after each bite of food he eats because he can't stand having dirty hands.  And he'll pick his nose and then hand me the boogers.  Bleck!

~He can name most of my family and his best friend. (Bup=Grandpa...the others are all recognizable)

~He insists on taking toys to bed with him.  And sometimes instead of sleeping I listen to him talk to himself.  It's hilarious.  I even have it on video, but it's hard to hear through a closed door.

~He's (finally!) willing to walk places instead of wanting me to carry him everywhere.  This comes in handy when I'm trying to bring bunches of groceries inside!  Though unless he's walking on snow, he won't hold my hand and that sometimes means I have to chase him all over the place.  He's usually decently obedient in public though (thankfully!).

~His favorite song changes constantly, he sings along with the radio all the time, and he loves to dance with his dad.  He also pulls out his guitar whenever his daddy is playing his guitar or ukelele.  And he's been a lot more interested in his keyboard lately as well. 

~He's learned the song "Ring around the Rosies" and loves to sing "ashes, ashes" (which he will repeat over and over until you pay attention) and have you say "we all fall down!"  Then of course he will throw himself on the floor.  This can go on forever.  



As always he makes us smile, keeps us laughing, makes a mess, and throws ridiculous fits.  We love him to death.  :)

No comments: