Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

18.12.12

I tried to get a video of little man singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider" while he read the book, but when he saw what I was doing he began exclaiming, "it's you!".  This is how he refers to himself.  I guess it's my fault because when he was looking at a photo album I pointed to a picture of him and said, "who is that?"  and when he didn't answer I said, "it's you!".  I guess I should have called him by name, because now he refers to himself as "it's you!".  It sure is cute though.  :)


P.S. He has this new trick...he's discovered how to take his pants off, which is why he's wearing no pants in the video.  Luckily he hasn't learned how to take his diaper off yet!

No comments: