Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

8.10.12

This weekend our family watched the LDS General Conference.  I received the spiritual strength that I needed by listening to my church leaders.  But 6 hours of meetings over two days is a lot for a baby.  I did what I could to prepare him.  I got out fun toys and snacks and let him have free reign over the house.






He did pretty well up until I tried to encourage him to model a new hat I had made.





Don't worry, I didn't make him wear it after that!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Oh man, that is such a sad face! Robert gets on me that I craft while listening to conference, but I told him that is impossible for me to be able to just sit and listen. If I am crafting, I am keeping busy and my kids see that I am busy and play by themselves better. It can be tough, but well worth the effort. We miss you guys!

Catherine Parkinson said...

Well done for perservering. It is hard going with littlies. I remember my conferences with wee one out in the foyer at church trying to listen above the noise of children :)