Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

23.8.12

This week I tried out a new activity for little man.  Playdough!  He loves smashing all his food, so I thought giving him something edible that was okay for smashing would be great!  I found a recipe for peanut butter playdough and tried it out.




Little man discovered pretty quickly that this was a yummy treat.



We had fun eating and playing.  The playdough was a little oily from the peanut butter but it was the perfect consistency and I wasn't worried about my little guy putting it in his mouth.  Once we were done, I stuck it in an airtight container in the fridge.  I'm hoping to pull it out later in the week and play some more!

I'm sorry, I'm not sure why the pig is upside down...and it won't let me fix it!!!

1 comment:

Kara Jarvis said...

Cute! I love it! And I love peanut butter. Win, win!