Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

24.8.12

Little man and I got to go to the Museum of Ancient Life (aka Dinosaur museum) with friends this week.  It was crazy crowded because they were doing such a good deal for admission, but it was fun all the same.












I taught my little guy a new word while we were there.  Shark.







And little man decided to assert his independence.  Now that he's figuring out this walking thing, he wants to help push the stroller rather than sitting in it.  He was pretty bummed when it got too crowded and I didn't feel comfortable letting him walk on his own anymore.  (And by bummed I mean he screamed like a banshee.)  It's rough being little.  ;)


1 comment:

Kara Jarvis said...

I LOVE that museum! My total fave!

Kara
www.frecklesandrouge.com