Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

6.6.12

Over the weekend, we got to go ride a carousel with some friends!


Before we got on the ride, we had a picnic lunch.  As we ate, my little man stared at the carousel.  While we waited our turn to get on, he pointed with enthusiasm. 


I thought for sure that he would love the ride, he showed so much excitement beforehand.  I tried to climb up behind him on the horse but the ride began before I could get up.  So I stood next to him and held him around the waist.  Oh boy, was he upset!  He just started crying and grabbing at me.  So I had to take him off the horse and find a bench to sit on.  Once he was safely settled into my lap, baby boy went back to smiling and pointing at the horses.  Funny kid!

No comments: