Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

5.6.12

At the store the other day, my little guy kept pointing to a stack of watermelons.  I told him what they were, and got ready to move on but he kept pointing and grunting.  So I decided we'd bring one home.


I let him hold the watermelon while we finished our shopping.  He was very protective of it.


Just when I was beginning to think that my little man thought the watermelon was a ball and not food...he decided to lick it to see what it tasted like.

But of course when we brought it home and I cut it up and offered him a piece....


He didn't want it anymore.  Instead, he smashed it in his hair and on his pants.  Yum.

No comments: