Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

26.4.12

Yesterday my little man surprised me by letting me know he can go up stairs.  He had only tried going up our stairs once before, about two months ago.  He stopped after one stair and as far as I know never tried again.  So I wasn't at all concerned when I had to run something up to the bedroom and left the little guy playing with toys downstairs.  Boy was I surprised when I came back down to find him already a few steps up!


As I watched, my clever baby made it up our entire flight of stairs.  I counted...that's 17 steps!  When he made it to the top, he was very proud and did what I refer to as "the victory crawl".


What a smart (and rather adorable) son I have!  Since he doesn't yet show an interest in learning to get down the stairs (believe me, I tried!) I will have to keep the baby gate up for now.  He's growing so fast, though!

1 comment:

Emily Bennett said...

That is ADORABLE!!! Ha ha ha, that'll keep me smiling. What a cute lil' guy