Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

25.4.12

Yesterday little man and I explored our town's "Nature Park." 







Little man loved watching the ducks.  I'm glad he didn't realize they were mating....I'm not ready to talk about that yet!



We also got to see an old airplane from the airplane museum nearby.  They started up the engine and left it running for a few minutes (I have no idea why but it was neat!)


Then before we left we found a squirrel.  I pointed it out to Little man and at first he wasn't sure what to think.



The squirrel was obviously very used to humans because it came to get a closer look at us.



At first I didn't mind but then as it continued to inch forward it started to make me nervous.  "What if it has rabies and tries to attack my baby?!"


Once I had that thought I quickly steered my baby away.  Little man was pretty mad that I took him away from his new friend, but I showed him a few more ducks and he was okay. 

I'm so glad we are able to enjoy such lovely weather!


No comments: