Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

27.3.12

This last weekend we had grand plans to take our baby boy to the zoo.  We were all so excited!  But we should have done our research because once we reached the zoo, we discovered that it doesn't open until the middle of April. 

We took little man to a pet store instead, where he had a great time with a friendly dog and some fish. 

The rest of the day was spent on a project this mama has been anxious to finish for a while....decorating our bedroom!

My hubby did a great job making a headboard for Christmas.  Now he has also built shelves to match and helped me hang pictures and drapes.  I love it! 




While we were working on the room, little man was playing on the floor and on the bed.  I found him quite happily playing with the cord to my computer.

Since he's been known to chew on cords, I had to take it away.  Now you get to witness one of my little man's famous tantrums. 



They keep getting bigger and more elaborate.  In fact, he's started squeezing out a few tears in addition to kicking and screaming.  I can't *wait* for the terrible twos.

1 comment: