Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

26.3.12

Since hubby won't be here for Easter, we had an early Easter celebration.  It's my favorite holiday and I have been really excited to share it with little man.  We'll probably extend the celebration through to April 8th. :)

I let little man help pick out his Easter basket.  His daddy wanted him to have a camouflage one, since this kid has always been a huge fan of camo.  I let him pick out the color.  



Little man really loved the chocolate bunny we got him.



And with help from his mama, he also enjoyed grabbing all the eggs we left lying around the room for him.







Although I did get him a chocolate bunny, all of our little man's eggs were filled with appropriate baby snacks: raisins, cheese crackers, and strawberry puffs. 

No comments: