Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

26.9.11

On Saturday I had the opportunity to attend a meeting especially for women.  Hubby watched the little man so that I could go, and I'm so grateful!  The words spoken went straight to my heart, gently reminding me that I can always improve and lifting my spirit.

"Sisters, wherever you are, whatever the circumstances may be, you are not forgotten.  No matter how dark your days may seem, no matter how insignificant you may feel, no matter how overshadowed you think you may be, your Heavenly Father has not forgotten you.  In fact, He loves you, with an infinite love."  -Elder Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Isn't that a message for all of us?

1 comment:

Catherine Parkinson said...

Thankyou Tenika... I really needed this quote today :)