Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

1.9.11

I've come to decide that my little man is a fan of plants.  He loves green and whenever he sees plants, he stares at them with fascination...you can't tear him away!  So we went to the last $2 Tuesday of the year at Thanksgiving Point Gardens to enjoy the beauty and give my little man lots to look at!






My baby boy fell asleep half way through, but I think he enjoyed what he saw.  I know the rest of us certainly did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful pictures and I love that your extended family (namely ME) gets to enjoy them... :)

Jayme said...

I love Thanksgiving Point! Or their gardens anyway. Haha. Last summer Cass and I rolled down the big hill; it was super fun!

Catherine Parkinson said...

Stunning photo of the garden. Well done Tenika.