Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

31.8.11

I feel like I need to do a whole series on my baby boy and his Swaddle Me, he is always wearing it in such creative ways!

Just the other day I found him like this after his nap:


I laughed so hard my mom and sister came to see what was so funny.  They both began laughing as well, but I guess my little man didn't like that we were all laughing at him, because he began to cry. 

Oh my sweet baby, you make my life so interesting and fun!

2 comments:

Catherine Parkinson said...

That is so cute. I love seeing babies when they sleep. They do the most amazing things. When my neice was older she used to stand up with the safety t around her and walk with the mattress on her back like a sanil. Little rascal she was!

Mary-Liz said...

this made me laugh out loud too... what a stinker! ; )