Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

19.6.11

My poor baby hasn't been feeling well today, so we have done a lot of snuggling.  It is kind of nice to just snuggle.

For Father's Day I sent a picture text to my hubby, dad, and father-in-law of my sweet, smiling baby.  My dad told me it was the best Father's Day card ever.  I thought that was sweet.

Now I just want to say...Happy Father's Day to all the men who have chosen the path of fatherhood.  It's a challenge and an honor to parent one of God's precious children.  I'm so grateful for my father who took that responsibility seriously and loved, protected, and guided me.  I'm grateful that my father-in-law did the same for my husband.  And I know that because of the examples he has had, my husband will do the same for our children.

No comments: