Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

18.6.11

My baby never ceases to amaze me.  Since I've never had a baby before, there is a lot I don't know.  Every time my child does something new, I am so impressed.  After laughing and smiling and celebrating the new milestone, I run to the computer to google said milestone and see if my baby is ahead of the average baby.  I can't help but take pride in my child. 

Just this week I caught my little one pushing up during tummy time and throwing one leg to the side.  The manuveur made it look like my awesome child was insanely close to rolling over.  Like any proud mom would, I ran to grab the video camera.  There was no way I was going to miss this milestone!

Although I continue to notice lots of pushing during tummy time, that clever child of mine has yet to actually roll from tummy to back.  But I remain impressed, excited, and hopeful.  It will be soon, I just know it!

No comments: