Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

21.3.13

Little man LOVES to talk on the phone. Not for real, just with a play phone...or computer mouse...or book...whatever is handy.

Today his daddy got a phone call when he got home from work. Little man quickly got a phone of his own (Mr. Potato Head's hat) and began mimicking his dad. He followed him around the house (daddy tends to walk a lot when he's on the phone) and copied as much of the conversation as he could. It was a lot of fun to watch and it wasn't until the end that I realized, "I should be recording this!"  I didn't catch much but it was so funny!

(Curse Blogger for not letting me post the video!)

The remainder of the afternoon was spent taking turns talking on little man's "phone".  I love this kid so much!

No comments: