Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

21.11.12

Little man has inherited a container full of toy cars that belonged to his pappy and his daddy.  They have small parts and I've kept them hidden in a closet until we felt little man was old enough to be trusted with them. 

The other day while his auntie was here, little man ran to his bedroom.  After a few moments we heard him shouting, "a car!  A truck!  A car!"  Then he came running out with one of the little cars I'd been hiding.  I'm not sure how, but he opened the cupboard and could see the cars pushed back in a corner.  So we got them out and played for a little while.  :)







What a fun legacy for my little man.  And tonight his pappy will be coming into town, so he'll be able to share in the joy his old toys have brought to his grandson.  I can't wait!



No comments: