Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

26.11.12

...Blogger still won't let me add pictures.  It says I have reached my storage limit.  I honestly don't know what I'm going to do about that.  For today, at least, it means there will be no pictures to go along with this post.  :(

We had a fantastic weekend having little man's pappy with us to celebrate Thanksgiving.  We played and ate and went shopping and to the Parade of Lights and explored a new store that has plenty to keep the whole family occupied (we're talking a Ferris Wheel, animals, fish tank, guns...everything!) 

Now we need to get back into the swing of "regular" life.  We are all pretty exhausted after our fun-filled holiday.  Little man even fell asleep in the hallway while throwing a fit yesterday.

1 comment:

Jayme said...

If blogger won't let you load pictures because your storage is full, find a picture-hosting site (like photobucket or flickr), upload your pictures, then use the url to upload photos to your blog. It takes longer, but it works.