Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

12.10.12

Yesterday little man and I went to the zoo with my mom, brother, and sister.  We had a blast looking at all the animals.  Little man especially enjoyed looking at the gorillas and the giraffes.  There was even a baby giraffe! 



Little man didn't just love the animals though.  He also enjoyed:

a random vent


the water globe


dirt



and the "gucks" in the construction zone.


Who knew the zoo could provide so much entertainment beyond the animals?!

2 comments:

Jayme said...

dirt is so neat! glad you had a great time!

Catherine Parkinson said...

I love the zoo. One of mine went on a school trip to the zoo. When she got home I was excited to see what she like the best. They spent 4 hours at the zoo see all these exotic animals....so what did she like the best ? It was her 2 cousins she saw at the zoo who were also on a trip. LOL