Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

26.10.12

Although raking leaves isn't my idea of a fun way to spend the afternoon, I do love that the many trees around our house mean that I have all the fall colors right outside my door.  Here's how it has looked all week:





Then we woke up to a surprise yesterday morning:







It's melted now, but let me tell you that little man was NOT impressed.  When I first opened the door and showed him the snow, he cried and ran for my arms.  I took him out and got this reaction:



Mama and Daddy aren't big fans of snow either.  It's going to be a long winter for our whole family....

No comments: