Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

27.9.12

Yesterday was such a fun day for little man (and me too)!  We went to a thrift store in search of a replacement piece for one of our kitchen appliances and although we didn't find what we were looking for....we came home with a little bowling ball set!

His aunt came to visit after that and so she helped us set up the bowling set.  My baby had no idea how to use it.  Every time my sister or I would knock down pins he would say "uh oh!" and pick them up. 





He had fun using the pins to sword fight with his aunt though!



Later that day we had a fun play date with friends.  At this age the boys don't interact much but they did share snacks, play the piano together, and play a fun game of peek-a-boo!



Little man was super upset when I put him in the car to go home.  We had a melt down of epic proportions and he yelled and screamed for most of the drive home.  Poor kid, we'll go play again soon!

No comments: