Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

4.9.12

Our family spent Labor Day in Park City where the library had a fantastic book sale.  We were given a bag for $5 and we could put as many books as we wanted in it.  I got 45 books for myself and little man...that means I spent 11 cents per book!  Hubby also got some fun books for himself and we brought my youngest brother along too.  He got a whole bunch of books as well.  This is something we will definitely be doing for as long as we are in the area.

The drive to and from Park City was beautiful.  The fall colors are starting to appear and they are so gorgeous!  We stopped for a picnic lunch at a spot in the canyon and loved the scenery there as well.


1 comment:

Jayme said...

super jealous of the book sale!! Like i need new books . . . haha