Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

13.9.12

I've been sick.  Which means that I grab a handful of toys and books and throw them around the living room floor, turn on the Disney Channel, and lay on the couch like an invalid while little man is forced to play by himself.  In a strange way, it's been good for him.

When little man's cousin left, little man stopped walking.  We tried to encourage him and he would throw himself on the floor every time.  So we kind of gave up, knowing that it had to be little man's choice.  A few days ago I caught him walking next to the couch, grabbing it every couple of steps but still walking on his own a bit.  Then we caught him walking around the living room.  It didn't seem like something he was planning to repeat though.  And then I got sick....and little man has spent the past two days like this:



I'm so proud of him for finally realizing that he CAN walk by himself! (also, I love that he was dancing to the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song at the beginning...that's my baby!)

No comments: