Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

20.8.12

We had a very busy weekend, but it was so much fun!  My little family, along with my hubby's siblings and their families (minus one brother-in-law who we missed!!!) went to the Jackson Hole Scottish Festival.  I had never been to one before, but my hubby and his family had been going to them for years. 


The ride up was long, but the scenery was beautiful.  Little man was a little unsure of his traveling companion at first....


But after a while he adjusted and it was business as usual.  ;)


I'm so glad we got the opportunity to go.  Not only because the festival was fun but because the family time is always so nice!  My hubby and his siblings haven't all been together for over a year.  And little man and his cousin are starting to really play well together!  We'll be sad when they leave in a few days. 

No comments: