Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

30.8.12

Our peach harvest has been impressive considering the state of the tree when we moved into our new place.


This weekend we picked a whole bunch of peaches and, with help from my amazing mother, canned some.  We made peach jam and peach cobbler filling.  Yum!

While we were working, little man played.




And tried to take his clothes off.  ;)

A huge shout-out to my mom for all her help. Canning is hard work, and I'm just now beginning to understand what a huge feat it is that she has been canning most of the family garden produce for as long as I can remember (and my dad has always cultivated a huge garden).  You're the best, Mom!


No comments: