Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

19.7.12

Yesterday we had an early birthday "celebration" for my sister.  We'll be celebrating more this weekend, but since she would be near my home after work, we took advantage of it.  We:

-Got a fortune teller to tell me what my future would hold.  (I was informed to buy myself a gift because no one lives forever)


-Gave little man a ride on a motorcycle.



 -Bought my sister a Pink Champagne flavored snow cone (appropriate choice for her 21st birthday)




-Found an African Lion



 Happy 21st birthday to my sister: the best hairstylist, cupcake maker, interior designer, actress, babysitter, and friend!

(we're so little!)


1 comment:

Jayme said...

Jamison looks so scared of the lion! It's so cute! And happy birthday to Leisl!