Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

26.7.12

Sorry that I didn't post yesterday!  We've had some issues with the Internet but I'm crossing my fingers that it's all fixed now.

For my sister's 21st birthday, she planned an Alice in Wonderland themed party.  So this past Saturday we dressed in costume, played crochet, ate cucumber sandwiches and tarts (and a million other delicious foods!), and celebrated my sister's birthday.  :)

Characters:  
Alice played by my sister
White Rabbit played by my baby
Mad Hatter played by my hubby
March Hare played by my youngest brother
Tweedle-dee and Tweedle-dum played by my brother and sister-in-law
Knave of Hearts played by my dad
White Queen played by my mom
Queen of Hearts played by me