Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

31.7.12


Over the weekend little man and I (along with my dad, mom, one of my brothers, and my grandma) went to my grandmother's family reunion.  It was held at the This is the Place Heritage Park.  The home that my grandma's grandpa lived in was taken apart and reassembled within the park.  My grandma got to help cut the ribbon and welcome the house to its new home. 


While we were there, we found the petting zoo.  Animals always put a smile on my little guy's face. 





The goats and sheep apparently liked him too.  Oh, and his stroller.  They kept trying to take big bites out of it.



My adventurous brother made friends with the turkey

and the goose

oh, and the ducks!



Little man also got to ride on a pony.  He was a little nervous about that and held onto my neck most of the time. 


*note, I am not wearing a tank top, just a skin-colored shirt underneath.  In hind-sight...maybe that wasn't the best idea ;)*

1 comment:

Emily Bennett said...

That looks fun! I want to take my kiddos there before summer is over