Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

12.7.12

My mom and I took little man to the splash park yesterday.  Though he was a little timid at first, he quickly fell in love.  He had a blast playing with the water. 





When he started shivering I took him out and wrapped him in a towel to warm him up and the whole time he was trying to get back into the water.  I let him back in for a while but he began shivering again and it was lunch time.  He was pretty mad at me for taking him away! 


I think we will be visiting the splash park a lot more before the summer is over.

2 comments:

Emily Bennett said...

We should totally meet there at our next get-together

Catherine Parkinson said...

wow that looked like fun! lovely photos Tenika