Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

29.5.12

Every time we have the opportunity to visit my parents, little man looks forward to seeing their cat.  She, on the other hands, spends more time outside when we are there.  Whenever she does venture inside, my baby boy starts giggling and makes a bee-line for her.





She's so good to put up with him.  He loves to touch her tail and lay on her, rubbing his head against her soft fur.  And for the most part she obliges.  She hissed at him and scared him the other day, but later they "kissed and made up." She licked his nose, and he licked hers.  I wish I had it on video!!!

1 comment:

Kara Jarvis said...

The thing I love about kids and animals is that they don't understand that they are different. The fact that Jamison licked her nose doesn't surprise me one bit. She showed him love, and he showed her love right back. I think it's perfect.