Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

20.2.12

One of my sweet aunts gave my little man some fun musical instruments for him to experiment with.  I heard recently that she was concerned that I wouldn't want him to have them.  I just wanted to lay her fears to rest.

I think it is fantastic that my son has so many opportunities to explore his world, and I am thrilled that he has a love for music.  I want to encourage him to continue down that path, if he so chooses, and I appreciate her helping him do that with the fun "toys" (since that's how he views them) she sent for Christmas.

And just in case there were any questions....



I think it's obvious he loves them too.  :)

1 comment:

Catherine Parkinson said...

He really looks like he loved them! A musician in the making! I hope he continues to love music as much as we do xx