Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

25.1.12

It has been kind of a strange winter and we haven't had much snow at all.  The past two days it snowed enough that we had an inch or so on the ground.  I decided it was time for little man to really experience snow.



Luckily he was easy to bundle up because his great-grandma Nadine bought him a snowsuit to help him brave the Idaho winter.



He was pretty excited to be outside at first.



Then he felt how cold the snow was...



After that I bundled his hands...(I just wanted him to feel the snow once before I did).  We didn't stay out for long, but it was fun.  I think I will try to take him out for a few minutes every day.  It helps ward off the cabin fever and it's fun to watch him experience the world.


No comments: