Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

12.1.12

Baby boy shows no interest in crawling.  When he's on his tummy, he'll only do what I refer to as "the Superman."  He throws his arms out straight in front of him, and his legs straight behind him.  And when he does try to move, it's only with his arms.  But since he was very little (we're talking about 2 months, folks) he has LOVED standing.

So I decided he might enjoy holding onto furniture and standing on his own.



He requires a ton of supervision because he doesn't realize if he lets go...he'll fall (and not just down onto his bum...the child falls straight back, tipping over like a domino!).  But oh boy, does he love it!




1 comment:

ShelbySpear said...

I swear my niece Sadie, once she learned to crawl she was everywhere and when she learned to walk...Michelle bought these shoes for her that squeak whenever she walks so you know where she's at at all times lol