Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

23.1.12

Baby boy goes through phases where he'll eat solid foods, and then phases where he refuses everything except his milk.  Thankfully we've just entered another solid food phase.

Saturday while I was feeding him apple sauce, this independent little man grabbed the spoon from my hand and put it in his own mouth.  I was so impressed, I took a picture.



But of course that doesn't do a very good job of showing what he's up to, everyone has seen him chewing on a spoon before.  So then I tried to get a video but he just wouldn't cooperate (should have thought of the video first!).



Oh well, take my word for it.  This clever little boy is on the verge of feeding himself with a spoon.

No comments: