Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

22.12.11

My blogging during the Christmas holiday will probably continue to be sporadic, and I apologize.  There's a nasty stomach bug going around and that coupled with the busyness of the season makes it hard to find time even for my blog!

Last night we participated in a family tradition that I have always enjoyed....going to the Festival of Lights and the lights on Salem Pond.  Our little man is a big fan of lights, and I think he enjoyed it!




Also, my sister helped my hubby put together a fun costume for the holiday season, and he made sure to wear it while we were out.  I think I'll be seeing a lot more of it in the next few days....