Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

6.12.11

In church this last Sunday, we had a lesson on love.  We listed some of the attributes of love. They include:

-sharing joy
-thinking of someone above yourself
-a feeling of security and comfort
-the foundation of service and charitable acts
-forgiving
-the reason or motivation for what we do
-uplifting
-the power that helps us become like Christ

In my own mind, I listed some of the things that I love, based on that definition.  The top two were my hubby and my little man.

(isn't it funny how they have the EXACT same look in this picture?)


What do you love?

1 comment:

ShelbySpear said...

That's a cute picture!