Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

6.10.11

My cousin made this adorable little hat for my baby boy and gave it to me at my baby shower:


He looks so cute in it!  Even when he falls asleep and it goes sideways over his face....


I love the hat so much, that I wanted him to have more.  So I decided, "hey, I've crocheted before, maybe I'll make him a hat!"

I tried looking for online tutorials but most of them just confused me.  What on earth does  "2sc" mean?!  So I took his little hat, examined it closely, and tried my luck.

After unpicking about three times, I finally figured it out.  Ta da!


I had so much fun making it that I want to make more!  Next time I might add ears.  :)

1 comment:

Jayme said...

You are so crafty and awesome!