Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

26.8.11

It's been one of those weeks where the only way you can get through is by counting your blessings.  Some of my current blessings include:

*the opportunity to view the beauty in various parts of the U.S.


*cell phones and the internet, which make solving problems a lot easier and faster.

*hotel points that my hubby accrued while working away from home which make it possible for us to get free nights (this means less expenses as we move).

*a happy baby who has made moving a lot easier that I would have expected moving with a baby to be.


*family who do whatever they can to help when things get hard (and even when things aren't hard).

*being able to let my baby boy meet his cousin before they also move!


*my knowledge that my Father in heaven loves me and will help my family through all these challenges!

1 comment:

Catherine Parkinson said...

What a great blessings!! Hope everything is settling down. Love ya
xxx