Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

9.8.11

A baby waking up from a nap in a Swaddle Me should look like this:

Image taken from Amazon.com

After taking a nap in a Swaddle Me yesterday, my little Houdini looked like this:


I laughed until tears streamed down my face.  And though he probably didn't understand what Mama found so funny, my little man grinned right along with me.

2 comments:

State of Grace said...

Grace did the same thing once she hit like 4months...
She always just got her arms out, though...Your man is super talented to get his legs out too! haha

Catherine Parkinson said...

Mine could get themselves out too. It didn't matter how I wrapped them.