Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

30.7.11

Two years ago today, hubby and I were married in the Rexburg, Idaho LDS Temple for time and all eternity.  What a sweet promise, to know that we will always have each other.  Hubby is honestly the man of my dreams, and I feel so blessed to be his wife. 



Happy Anniversary, babe!

(I can't wait to spend next weekend at the family reunion with you!)

1 comment:

Catherine Parkinson said...

Congrats Tenika and Tyler!! Hope you have a lovely weekend next week. It is so wonderful to married to the 'right' man (I know I have one of those too) Hope the next 50 years are just as good :) Love ya