Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

26.7.11

I think that baby's ultra-adorable chubby cheeks and thighs make him look bigger than he is.  People are always asking how old he is and then making comments such as, "wow, really?  He's a big boy!"  Sometimes it gets on my nerves because he's really not that big.  He's remained in the 50th percentile for height and weight.  But when I look at him (especially when he's strapped into his car seat) I guess I can see where they are coming from.  He's got chubby cheeks and chubby thighs...I guess it does make him look "big".  But you know what, he's cute regardless, so what do I care?!


No comments: