Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

18.7.11

I decided it was time to buy my little man a bouncy chair.  It is so hard for me to get things done around the house because my baby likes to be held or sit where he can see things.  When I lay him down on a blanket he has to stare at the ceiling...that's not very exciting.  So now he has a bouncy chair to sit in. 

The first time I put him in it he wasn't sure what he thought.  I tried it out again while I showered Sunday and he did alright.  He cried when I put him in it so I could make dinner later that day, so I took him out.  But I put him back in it so I could eat dinner and he did fine.  I guess it depends on his mood, but hopefully I'll be able to get a lot more done around the house now...and baby boy will have a lot more to look at!

No comments: