Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

16.6.11


While the hubby works out of town, baby and I have spent a lot of time alone...just the two of us.  I love this time to bond with my little one.  I have learned how to interpret the various grunts, whines, faces, and cries.  I love that my baby smiles at me, recognizes my smell, and calms down almost instantly when placed next to my heart.  The bond between mother and child is a beautiful thing.


Although I love how close my baby and I are, I look forward to hubby being around again.  I want him and baby to also create a special bond.  I love when I get to watch hubby talk to, play with, and share experiences with, our precious child.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

you are amazing tenny denny! I have not been able to interpret the cries... is there something you did to start realizing it? or am I just clueless and should have figured it out by now?? :)

Mama said...

Bonnie, I'm sure you are doing fine! I just paid close attention to each time I heard my baby cry and what made the crying stop. Sometimes it's not so much the cry that clues me in as the other actions: what baby does with hands, mouth, how long the crying lasts, etc. It kind of feels like interpreting what babies are trying to say is an art form that takes a lot of STUDY!

Emerson and Cassandra said...

I love this idea! I'm excited to continue reading both your blogs!