Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

13.6.11

I wanted to create a blog that was open to anyone who wanted to read, whether they had a blog account of their own or not.  I also wanted to protect my family.  I hope I have found a way to satisfy both desires.

This blog will have stories and thoughts from my daily life as I make this journey as a wife and mother.  To protect the privacy of my family, in case strangers stumble across this little piece of cyber space, I won't use names and I will limit pictures that could identify myself or my family.  Despite this, I hope that my friends and relatives that have not subscribed to my private blog will be more inclined to follow this blog.

No comments: