Thanks for stopping by our little piece of cyber space! I love having a place to share little glimpses of our life with family and friends. Be sure to leave a comment to let me know you were here!

21.6.11

I am a night owl, and I hate getting up early.  My definition of "early" is anything before 8:30 in the morning.  Hubby is more of an early riser and, I'm not joking, often wakes up singing.  His perky attitude grates on my cranky morning nerves!  And so it just figures that baby would take after his father and also be a morning person. 



I wake up most mornings to my little one talking in the bassinet beside my bed.  When I roll over and take a peek, I am greeted with a big gummy grin.  Though mornings tend to make me cranky...who can truly be cranky with such a sweet greeting each morning?

2 comments:

Emerson and Cassandra said...

That's so sweet! And that "love" sign with his feet as the V is so adorable!

Rachel Collier said...

Tyler wakes up singing?? lol. I wish I could be that happy in the morning.